CAN'T GET NO, SATISFACTION

 MOMENT OF FRUSTRATION DAY


    Anyone else feeling as frustrated as I am lately? I'm sure everyone has a lot on their plate no matter who you are. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that feels like their head is about to explode. With remote learning, not leaving my house as much as I used to because of the pandemic is a lot more emotionally draining than I had expected. On top of the senior year almost halfway done in college, I know for a fact that my fellow students can relate to my disposition. This is a time of uncertainty and scary outcomes. Death seems to drown both the media and our personal lives, but I'll spare you the details. How do we cope and manage in this unprecedented time? I'm definitely not as qualified as a medical professional to give advice, but life keeps moving forward and we can choose to be left behind or move with it. I'm sure that everyone, including myself, as inviting as letting go of everything seems, we all want to move forward too. So, how do we do that? 

Being healthy is hard, but we have to try...

    Healthy coping mechanisms can be difficult when you're already drained, stressed, and frustrated. However, no one is perfect, right? I think putting your best foot forward every day should be the motto here. Progress is never linear, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to progress. If it's down to the basics, coping with your frustrations and demons is up to you and only you. Setting up your routines, trying to eat healthier, taking time for yourself and even meditation, are all excellent healthy habits to try and combat the darker emotions everyone is feeling nowadays. However, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.


    You can read this blog, read more health posts, and call your doctor and therapist if you have one. No matter how different or similar the advice you hear, it doesn't make a result if you don't take action. I've been guilty countless times of this paradox, but hopefully, writing this blog post is a start to action and taking accountability. What's a good start for you to start taking action? I always think that writing down your feelings and how you want to actively change is a good start. It's never good to keep everything bottled up. If you do, at some point you will explode, but I know that it's human nature to always yearn to do better.  Let's take those steps together. Comment below what you're going to do to handle your frustrations actively today! We're all in this together, hang in there! I believe in you. 







Comments

Popular Posts